We bimbled around for a day in Hammerfast.
We checked the investigation (No official progress)
We heard that the Three Brothers had been arrested (possible cover up)
We met Xerax, the proprietor of the Oakhall theatre, who seems inspired by our many glorious antics and dragon-slaying.
We sent scouts south to Glimmerpeak to confirm rumours of dragons (we owe 230gp to surviving guards).
Oh, and the Dragons arrived. One large black, and a smaller Icy-fog-wreathed blue-white dragon.
City guard has been roused. Defences raised.
- John and Mond have run to alert the orcs in Uptown.
- Krusk, Sylvo and Myrae are on a wall near a tower in Lowtown.
- Get the party together again. Easiest for everyone to go to John.
- John and Mond to keep their heads down a little until we can get there. It’ll serve no-one if the dragons slaughter us piecemeal.
- Get through or over the gates/walls and join battle.
- A ‘prone’ flying critter probably falls 10 squares or so. Jinx Shot, Whirlwind and another of Myrae’s powers can set Prone. We’re going to miss Lincoln, for this fight.
- Focus fire, if at all possible. A dragon on 1hp will still dish out loads of damage.
- Use cover and buildings to minimize our casualties.
- Myrae’s dagger of Elemental Twist has a daily power that can strip a single immunity/resistance from a target for the encounter. She’d happily loan this out since it’s not her main thing.